Who doesn’t love tacos, and you can’t have tacos without the taco seasoning to go with it. Here’s a quick simple seasoning mix to keep at the ready for Tuesdays or whatever other day of the week you get your taco fix.
Time: 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika (or smoked if you prefer)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a small airtight container and store in the cupboard for up to one year.